Renovation to existing historic structure during summer semester break. A portion of the interior was remodeled in addition to life safety system upgrades. Extreme care was taken to capture all existing conditions prior to removal and duplication to ensure OEM replacement for all characteristics.
- New Asphalt Roof and Chimney System
- New Windows and custom exterior cornice, water table and trim replacement
- Scraped, prepped, filled and repainted all clapboard siding and exterior trim work
- Interior plaster repairs, bath to laundry conversion, HW floor refinishing, painting
- Time was of the essence as faculty and student were moved in prior to Sept First