Engaging and convincing Cambridge Historical Society to restore an otherwise non water tight and non life safety compliant structure with new technology was paramount and achieved. From paint colors to gutter materials, our team worked diligently to provide new age materials that would stand the test of time, while not sacrificing any historic elements. This collaboration yielded a successful project for the owner and community.
- Slate Roof replacement and structural rebuild
- Brick Chimney rebuilds from attic up
- Cornice, Fascia, Water Table, Rake and all Exterior Trim removed and replaced
- Aluminum gutter system and downspouts, painted to emulate original wood system
- Structure improvements at first and second floor
- Renovation of conference rooms and offices through the interior