The backdrop of this project took place in an occupied library space. Extreme attention to sound and dust mitigation was paramount. Daily interfacing with Owner was necessary to achieve level of coordination to eliminate faculty and student disruption.
- Phased Construction to accommodate relocation of Faculty
- STC 60 and higher rating achieved at Walls and Ceiling
- Heavy Audio Visual Infrastructure and back end support
- Included Build Out of separate control room with 2 way mirror glazing
- Full MEP infrastructure to support open ceiling concept