Build-It and Equity have a 8+ year, over 200 project repeat relationship. Although most of our projects with the Equity team are for new acquisitions and renovations, a few fell into the tragedy category. The backdrop of one of these projects involved a fatality as a result of a building fire. Thus, discrete interfacing with media and the public to ensure a high level of confidentiality was imperative. An extreme level of site protection, safety and security was upheld at all phases of project.
- Complete MEP infrastructure (including a new fire suppression system and main)
- Wood frame structural rebuild of entire building
- Site utility and perimeter sidewalk and parking lot reconstruction
- Selection and provision of interior finishes (AC’s, Kitchens, Baths, Beds)
- Further design build scope was added to these projects in order to not only comply with current codes but also improve the overall status of the project